Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/nicholemichele.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/copyright-licensing-tools/icopyright-functions.php on line 651
TGIF! Only a couple more weeks until spring and I cannot wait. The weather is already starting to get warmer in my part of the world. I am really hoping that the frigid days are done. In the meantime, the workouts continue. This week we were able to get in some great runs outside in the warm air. I’m also working hard on my abs! One great exercise that I love is the Side Bend with a Dumbbell to target the obliques. Remember, if you want that strong and sexy core, you have to work it from all angles. So check your form here and put it to work.
P.S. It’s Daylight Savings Time. Don’t forget to turn your clocks AHEAD one hour at 2AM on Sunday, March 13, 2016.
Get to Work:
- Grab a dumbbell in one hand, stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent, and your abs engaged.
- Bend at the waist as far as possible to one side.
- Slowly return back up to the starting position.
- Complete 10-15 reps on one side
- Switch the dumbbell to your other hand and repeat the exercise.
– Wishing you continued success in your fitness journey!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Nichole Michele