Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/nicholemichele.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/copyright-licensing-tools/icopyright-functions.php on line 651
With a bit of creativity and professional-style equipment, preparing healthy, delicious food is faster and easier than it may seem. Here are tips to easily create flavorful, nutritious meals and snacks.
- Fresh fruits are an essential part of a healthy diet, and they’re easy to incorporate into your daily routine. Make a fresh fruit smoothie for breakfast instead of a sweet roll, or try a smoothie for an evening snack instead of ice cream, cookies or chips.
- Soup made with fresh ingredients can make a light but satisfying meal. Using a commercial-grade blender, you can create a variety of recipes in minutes – from a heart-healthy tomato soup to a delicious squash soup – and add more vegetables to your diet.
- The USDA food pyramid recommends 5 to 8 ounces of grains per day, with an emphasis on whole grains. The Vita-Mix Professional Series cracks whole grains into flour for creating delicious cereals, pancakes and healthy homemade breads.
- With childhood obesity a growing concern, parents can prepare baby food at home using fresh, flavorful and healthy ingredients. When you make it yourself, you know exactly what is in it.
- Offer fresh and healthy appetizer options at a party. Salsa or red pepper hummus on summer squash rounds are tasty ways to celebrate any occasion.
– Wishing you continued success in your fitness journey!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Nichole Michele