Understanding Health Insurance Benefits for the Average Consumer who was previously Uninsured.
Having health insurance for the first time can be confusing if you are not used to having those benefits. Oftentimes when people don’t understand something new, they will not use it. This course will educate you on what your benefits are and how to use them.
This course will give you detail explanation of the following topics:
How having insurance is affecting new consumers who are not used to having insurance
Medical Insurance Terminology so you understand what the words mean
Importance of having Health Insurance
Whether or not you can change your health insurance policy after the enrollment period
Ways to save money and much more.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 12 lectures and 34 mins of content!
- Explain the difference between a premium and a deductible
- Determine in-network costs versus out of network costs
- Five ways to save on Prescription Costs
- How to Use Health Insurance Benefits
- Free Preventative Care Services
– Wishing you continued success in your fitness journey!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Nichole Michele