The astonishing accidental workout discovery to getting strong, lean, and mean as fast as humanly possible.
Years ago, many of Japan’s top Judo players were also educators (After all, Judo itself was founded by a doctor of education in the late 1800’s). Scores of these teacher-athletes were sent all over the world to spread the study of the popular Japanese sport.
Through their hard work Judo has become a “staple” in many Asian and European physical education classes, as well as become the 3rd most popular contact sport in the world (behind soccer and hockey).
Here in the United States however…not so much.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 17 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- You’ll burn fat and blow-torch off excess body weight so quickly that you can literally eat more than you normally do and still look better than ever.
- You’ll sleep like a log. Eight hours of deep sleep will no longer be a goal. It’ll be an automatic. As soon as you hit the rack you’ll be out like a light.
- You’ll pack functional muscle onto your legs, chest and back. No “bulk”, just lean muscle making you super flexible and incredibly strong.
- You’ll triple your endurance and improve your athletic skills by (literally) leaps and bounds. While everyone else is suckin’ wind, you’ll be running circles around them ready for more.
- You’ll wipe out any back, shoulder or neck pain or discomfort you have had from years of inactivity, weight gain, or even past athletic injury.
- Your self-confidence will know no bounds. Especially when you got compliments from people who hardly paid any attention to you before.
- You’ll turn back the clock and impress the hell out of your friends. Your friends will tell you that you look 5-10 years younger and beg for you to share your “secret”.
- Your muscles will be like those on a powerful jungle cat – relaxed, but ready, willing and able to spring into action at a moment’s notice.
- You can train anywhere…anytime. In your living room, hotel room, outside, inside, wherever. All you need is a few square feet of room and your good to go!
- Plus… if you’re over 35, this training system has another benefit: Because recovery is automatic… and NOT dependent on the fast-moving biology of being twenty years old… you can get ALL the gains of a younger man, in the same training time! And you don’t risk injury (as you would in a traditional weight routine.)
– Wishing you continued success in your fitness journey!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Nichole Michele